LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Laser technology is the safest and most effective treatment for tattoo removal. We use the most up to date Nd-YAG laser technology.
The Nd-YAG laser targets the tattoo pigment with a highly concentrated beam of light and breaks it down into tiny fragments. These fragments are then eliminated by the body’s immune system. With multiple treatments, the tattoo will fade and can be eliminated with minimal to no damage to the surrounding skin.
We follow the following steps:
- Treatment area is cleaned and disinfected;
- Topical anesthetic is applied 30 minutes before the treatment;
- Once the area is anesthetized the treatment begins, the laser feels similar to a snapping rubber band on the skin;
- Once the tattoo has been fully treated we review detailed after-care instructions;
- The next appointment is booked in 6 - 8 weeks, and
- We are available around the clock to answer any questions or concerns during the healing period.
The number of treatments required and fee depends on several factors:
- pigment saturation,
- location on the body,
- condition of the tattoo,
- the body’s ability to heal, and
it is very important to follow aftercare instructions carefully, this will enable your body to eliminate the tattoo pigment and help the treatment area heal and reveal your beautiful skin.
We provide a safe and very effective treatment. It is important to follow the aftercare instructions to obtain the best outcome. Contact us today for your complimentary consultation and price quote: